-->

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Oh hai Instagram...

12 (2)3456789101112
Well as you can see, Jack & I have been busy instagramming all week ahahaha I might have to make him in to the fist dog blogger, he loves the camera! ;) I have just checked my account & I have managed to post over 120 photos in a week, that’s pretty heavy going ahahahha, I am kind of obsessed though. I’m always constantly taking pictures anyway but  I don’t always want to lug my big camera around with me, so now I’ve downloaded instagram, it makes it even easier to whip my phone out & take a gazillion snaps which has been great (‘:

Anywhoooo, I will stop rambling & just let the photos speak for themselves :)
You can follow me on instagram, username: effiesmakeupbox

11 comments:

  1. aww lovely pictures! <3 x
    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute, and love the nails and the spiked shoes, where are they from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Moschino bag is amaaaazing! :) Love the pics

    http://callmeconboy.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww jack is so cute , he looks like he loves the camera :) Nice pictures !

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nawww, sweetest poochie ever! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO obsessed with instagram... How do you lay out your pictures like this? xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog is adorable! I love the moschino bag - it was actually what caught my eye and made me click on this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog is absolutely adorable, I'm in love with him! Love all your photos! http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Moschino bag! The BB cream looks like it could be a good one too :-) Lovely photos! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. im already following you on instagram &loving it but i thought id direct my question to your blog instead of clogging up your ig feed - can you share where you got your rottweiler phone cover from? ive searched ebay but i can't seem to find it, do you have a seller name? or is its from somewhere else?
    cheers! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. May I ask how you got that hearts/shimmery/light effect in the 6th photo?
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete