-->

Sunday 9 March 2014

The eagle soars alone…

imageblacksheepbtq
Oversized Harley Davidson Tee*: COW Vintage
Reworked tartan shirt skirt*: COW Vintage
Oversized fedora: ASOS
Tights: Primark
Heart ‘o’ ring choker: Black Sheep Boutique

I took these photos back in January (hence no moon tattoo) after shooting with COW. I literally LIVE in this tee! It goes with absolutely everything, I wear it with leggings, jeans, skirts, shorts, I sleep in it goddamn it, it’s immense! I couldn’t reccommmend COW Vintage more for their choice of oversized vintage tees! Also, the skirt I am wearing is one of COW’s re-works, a flannel shirt that they have made into a pretty fly skirt! Check out COW Vintage here>>link

I had a lorra, lorra love on my instagram for the choker I am wearing, I bought it from Black Sheep Boutique & I love it! It’s so simple but so damn awesome, if you are looking for alternative jewellery then Black Sheep Boutique is the place for you! You can visit them here>>link.

@effiesmakeupbox
instatwi

22 comments:

  1. Been looking for a good place to get some vintage tees! That's so cool recycling a shirt into a skirt, love love love the choker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your graffiti tee xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choker! so pretty!


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, your hair is the perfect colour.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always just look awesome Heather, and that choker is beyond perfection! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! xx

    http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love your outfits! :)

    http://miriamhart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely photos.
    Love the hat and choke so much!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tartan shirt skirt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I want more tees like this!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tees that go with anything & everything. You look stunning :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cool!
    just stop by, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always just look amazing Heather and that choker is beyond excellence. Been looking for a great position to get some classic tees! That's so awesome recycle a clothing into a dress, really like love really like the choker. thanks.
    http://spoiledyouagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh lord I'm such a mega fan of vintage tees. Also, I absolutely adore your hair. What dye do you use?
    www.blood-sweat-and-heels.blogspot.co.uk
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that outfit! great tee and gorgeous skirt

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete