-->

Saturday 6 September 2014

Oh, hi

Oh hello! So I know I haven't blogged in a while, & I really do think that sucks but hey ho, life happens & series you have to put certain things aside.

I haven't completely fallen off the face of the Internet though, I am pretty active on my Instagram & twitter (@effiesmakeupbox)

This blog post is most likely to look a mess cos I am uploading it via the blogger app (& we all know how shit that is) anywho, I am going to start posting in here again, I miss it.

Hope you guys are good? 

9 comments:

  1. Been missing your blog posts girl! Loving all your instagram snaps tho x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I love the tattoo! Also I am obsessed with chinese lucky cats <3

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tattoo
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm glad you'll be blogging again soon :)
    I'm a terrible blogger at the moment too, so much going on!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just discovered your blog, I love your style and you are beautiful. Glad to hear that you are coming back to blogging again too :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your tattoos! Please check out my blog at prettyrecklesschick.blogspot.com. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your tattoo!

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive been away for a while too, seems like a lot of the blogs i used to religiously read have gone though the same mini-break..
    i do follow your insta though, so i've been keeping up but its ncie to see you back on here anyway x

    ReplyDelete